- NostraGamus ‘Wallet’ is a convenient online account to store a users’ promo money, deposits and winnings from the game at one centralized destination. The Wallet not only serves as a medium to deposit or withdraw your money, but it also provides a consolidated list of all your previous transactions etc.
NostraGamus Wallet consists of three different segments, Promo Money, Deposits and Winnings.
- The promo money includes all the rewards being offered by us, NostraGamus, under various promotional activities such as referrals, joining bonus & etc.
- Promo Money cannot be withdrawn by the users, you can only exhaust the promo money by joining a paid challenge, or buying inventory (powerups, etc) from the store.
- The scope, variety, and type of services and products that you may obtain by redeeming Referral Credits can change at any time.
- To make a successful payment to join a paid challenge, a user has to first deposit money into the wallet. You can either deposit money directly from your bank account/debit/credit card, or through payTM, if you link your payTM account. All the money being transferred by the user into the deposits is non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn. Please be assured that we do not save your credit or debit card information anywhere, and the safety is guaranteed by our payments partner PayTM.
- All your prize money is transferred into this section after deducting any promo money you may have paid to play that specific challenge.
- For example: If you use Rs. 20 promo to join a paid challenge and wins Rs. 400 as prize money, in that case Rs. 380/- will be transferred to “Winnings” and 20 Rs will be transferred as promo money.
- Note: If you make a deposit of Rs. 20 and use that money to join a challenge and win Rs. 400 - Rs. 400 will be transferred to winnings without any deductions.
- All amounts won by a user in the winnings section can be withdrawn by the user.
- By tapping on the “Transaction History”, you can view all your completed or failed transactions. This lists all your transactions along with your order IDs. If you have any issues in regard to any of your transactions, you can note your Order ID next to the transaction and email us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This section allows you to update your payment details, PayTM or bank account information where you would like to withdraw your winnings to. Please note that PayTM transfers are processed immediately after a withdrawal has been initiated, while a bank account transfer can take upto 24-48 hours to process.