In respect of any transactions entered into on the Nostragamus, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the nominated fee for access to the Premium Facilities charged by Nostragamus. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all other amounts collected from the User are held in escrow until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes.
- In consideration of the fees for access to Premier Facilities, the following associated Amusement Facilities will be made available to the participant by Nostragamus * :
- An amount of Rs. 50/- is charged for a user to participate in any Paid Challenge.
- A Paid Challenge will have 100 different participants.
- Players with highest points will be subject to winning the cash reward of Rs. 2000/-
- Top 10 players of the Paid Challenge would be given prizes as follows :
Position Price money 1 Rs.2000 2 Rs.1000 3 Rs.400 4 Rs.200 5 Rs.100 6 Rs.50 7 Rs.50 8 Rs.50 9 Rs.50 10 Rs.50
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on Nostragamus, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, Nostragamus may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
- If the User sends a written request to Nostragamus from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or
- If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; Nostragamus shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
- Nostragamus may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.