Gameplay - How to play
- NostraGamus is structured across challenges. Each challenge is a collection of live matches of one particular sport. And To play, the user has to join a challenge.
- Once joined, the user has to pick his predictions (usually 6) for each match in the challenge. The user gains (typically 10) or losses points (typically 4) depending on whether the predictions made turn out to be right or wrong in the match.
- The user plays each challenge against a set of other users (could be unlimited or a limited set of users).
- Depending on the number of points scored in the match, the user is ranked on the Leaderboard of the challenge along with the users. The more points the user has, the higher he goes on the leader-board.
- Each challenge has an associated prize/rewards structure depending on the mode joined (free/mode). The user wins a prize if his final rank on the leaderboard at the completion of the challenge has a prize money associated with it.